Our Executive Assistant will support executive level management by performing advanced and diversified functions of a highly responsible, confidential, and technical nature.
- Supports executive level management by performing diversified functions with multiple priorities.
- Provides financial analysis for executive’s area of responsibility by monitoring budget compliance and reconciling financial data to the department’s budget line.
- Provides administrative support by composing non-routine and confidential letters and memoranda; routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring executive’s attention. Plans and carries out assigned administrative and analytical functions requiring knowledge of the Company and executive’s operating methodology.
- Prepares and analyzes special reports by researching and providing detailed analysis.
- May administer a support function (e.g., credit card programs, sales/incentive programs, etc.).
- Administers department programs and support functions by interfacing with vendors, other functions such as HR or Finance, or external contacts as appropriate.
- Works independently under limited supervision to provide administrative support in all areas of the executive’s responsibility. Expected to solve problems of a highly responsible, confidential, and technical nature requiring broad latitude for independent judgment.
- Reports to executive level position having major functional responsibility.
- Guides and directs others in the department to obtain information and provide responses to other executives and Board Members.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge of organization, policies, diversified functions, practices, and personnel company wide.
- Accounting acumen, financial analysis, budgeting concepts and strategic planning.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Regular communication with members, internal and external executives, and Board of Directors’ to independently provide information and respond to requests, typically of a complex nature.
- Plans and completes multiple administrative and analytical functions where a thorough understanding of executive’s operating methodology is applied.
- Suggests and implements process improvements when appropriate.
- Minimum 8 years of progressively more responsible administrative experience where ability to work with constantly changing deadlines and multiple responsibilities is demonstrated.
- Advanced excel skills required.
- Prior experience in luxury hotels a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. May require advanced proficiency in one or more specific application.
- Applies advanced skills in several areas of the business including but not limited to accounting practices, financial analysis and budgeting concepts.