Regional Sales Manager UK and Ireland (m/f)
The two main goals of the position are:
- To achieve a target of room nights and revenue for the UK and Ireland Point of Sales region by generating business from a portfolio of existing new clients to member hotels worldwide.
- Develop direct relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders alongside hotel partners in order to drive the business relationships forward to be mutually beneficial for both hotel partners and external clients.
The main areas of activities are:
- Develop, manage and grow a portfolio of corporate and business travel accounts.
- Be an Ambassador for WorldHotels in order to increase awareness of the hotels to corporate and TMC partners in this geographical region by executing meetings, presentations and other client engagements
- Be the central point of contact for the client RFP / tendering / contracting process
- Regular face to face account review meetings to implement strategies to develop and grow our business to partner hotels
New business sales:
- Identify new business leads and proactively hunt for new business opportunities for our hotel partners
- Respond to request from hotel partners to support and develop new accounts on their behalf within the territory.
- Travel as needed to visit clients to win business and promote WorldHotel partners at industry events and tradeshows
- Ensure rates are loaded correctly and are accessible for booking
- Analyse reports, collate data and produce reports for clients to ensure proactive steps are taken to drive business growth
- Maintain CRM system and database with activities and client interaction
- Produce reports as required on client facing activities and account production
- Solid Sales experience of 3 - 5 years
- Experience in hotel industry
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package
- Decisive, outgoing, pro-active and flexible
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Travel required