Senior Specialist Hotel Distribution and Support Services - Interfaces
For this role, we are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for supporting and managing the interfaces between Property Management Systems (PMS), Revenue Management Systems (RMS), Channel Managers (CM) and the Central Reservation System (CRS). This position will be essential to supporting existing and new integrations, as well as working with various teams globally on a smooth transition from SynXis CR into the BWH technology.
In addition to the above, the candidate will also require poviding general support for hotel requests relating to SynXis CR and the BWH CRS, rate loading, GDS, Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and the Independent Booking Engine (IBE).
- Integration of interfaces
- Consultancy of best interface options
- Interface maintenance
- Solving interface issues
- Managing SOPs
- Managing commercials related to Interfaces
- Interface related strategic projects (e.g. transition to full 2-way with reservation upload, transition from one-to-one to one-to-many mapping)
- Thorough knowledge of hospitality operations, connectivity, reservations related processes and testing/ QA protocols
- Min of 2 years’ experience in similar environment (i.e. PMS installer at PMS provider, hotel or hotel group)
- Experience in PMS administrative tasks (configuration of rate codes, room types, and other settings)
- OPERA experience is highly preferred
- Remote position requires personality of building strong working relationship to the team in Frankfurt, Germany, colleagues in the APAC region and in BWH headquarters in Phoenix