Trainee Global Operations (m/f/d)
We allow the trainee to gain working experience and learn the day to day tasks and responsibilities within Global Operations. The trainee should take responsibility for defined areas and projects. The trainee will undergo an intensive induction training period and will receive dedicated training on Worldhotels’ internal tools such as CRS SynXis, Nexus RFP and Account Management tool.
The two main goals of the position are:
- Support service for our hotels in revenue management and global distribution
- Involvement in global projects of the team
The main areas of activities are:
- Rate management support in WorldHotels CRS
- Rate maintenance
- Activation of new rates
- Rate availability checks
- Content management support through:
- SynXis CRS
- Nexus RFP tool and
- Ice Portal Image Database
- CRS migration support
- Data transfer
- Property checks
- Assistance in property requests
- GDS support
- GDS rate mapping
- Rate audits
- Maintenance of GDS connection
- The duration of this traineeship is 6 months and can start immediately.
- Due to legal reasons we only offer this traineeship to students who require a mandatory internship according to study regulations.
- The traineeship is paid with EUR 650,00 per month.
In addition to the usual benefits we offer:
- Regulated but flexible working hours
- No dresscode
- 30 days vacation per year/15 days for the period of the traineeship
- monthly ticket for public transportation within Frankfurt area
- Subsidy for lunch
- Free access to the Open Sky Fitness Center in the neighbouring Steigenberger Airport Hotel, Frankfurt